Raffball LTD Terms & Conditions
Welcome to RAFFBALL LTD (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”), owned and operated by Raffball LTD (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) with its registered office located at 8 Clifford Street, Mansfield, England, NG18 4AQ.
BY CLICKING ON THE “ACCEPT” BUTTON AT THE END OF THE AGREEMENT ACCEPTANCE FORM, USERS AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCEPTING ITS TERMS.
Our website is an online platform that hosts various competitions and accordingly allocates various prizes in accordance to these terms and conditions.
- “Raffball” means the website that host various competitions and allocated prizes accordingly.
- “User/You/Your” means an individual who uses the website and registers/creates an account on the website so that it can participate in the contest.
- “Services” means the services provided on the website, more specifically defined in section 5 of the present agreement.
- “Account” shall mean the accounts created by the Users on the website in order to use the Services provided by the website and requires information such as name, address, contact number etc.
- “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, information or other materials.
- “User Content” means all content that a user submits or transmits to us through email, feedback, comments and messages on our website.
- “Website Content” shall mean all the Content that our website makes available through the Services, including any Content licensed from a third party.
- “Collective Content” means User Content and our website Content.
- “Contest” means the online contests held by the website for its registered users.
- “SNS” shall mean Social Networking Site such as Facebook, twitter etc.
- The official language of these terms shall be English.
- The headings and sub-headings are merely for convenience purpose and shall not be used for interpretation.
- You may use the Service only if you are at least eighteen (18) of age and can form a binding contract with us, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
- Any use or access to the Service by anyone under 18 is strictly prohibited and in violation of this Agreement. The Service is not available to any Users previously removed from the Service by us unless we provide such Users with specific written authorization to re-use the Service. Unauthorized Users are strictly prohibited from accessing or attempting to access, directly or indirectly, the website. Any such unauthorized use is strictly forbidden and shall constitute a violation of applicable state and local laws.
- By using our website and its services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years old and that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into and abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You must not be a competitor of our website or use our Service for reasons that are in competition with us or otherwise to replicate some or all the Service for any reason.
- Our website may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer access to or use of the website to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the website is revoked in such jurisdictions.
- Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are services specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms.
- You must provide us with certain personal information such as username, email address, contact number and password.
- You represent and warrant that all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate, and you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements. You must not share your password or other access credentials with any other person or entity that is not authorized to access your account. Without limiting the foregoing, you are solely responsible for any activities or actions that occur under your website account access credentials. We encourage you to use a “strong” password (a password that includes a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols) with your account. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the above.
- You agree to provide and maintain accurate, current and complete information about your Account. Without limiting the foregoing, in the event you change any of your personal information as mentioned above in this Agreement, you will update your Account information promptly.
- Provide any false personal information to us (including without limitation a false username) or create any Account for anyone other than yourself without such other person’s permission.
- Use a username that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person.
- Use a username that is subject to rights of another person without appropriate authorization; or
- Use a username that is offensive, vulgar or obscene or otherwise in bad taste.
- It is mandatory for the users to create an account on our website in order to use our services.
- In order to create an account and register with us you shall either create an account with us or you may register with us by using your valid account on the social networking service (“SNS”) such as Facebook (each such account, a “Third-Party Account”).
- If you access the Services through a SNS, you may link your Account with Third-Party Accounts, by allowing us to access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to us and/or grant us access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein) without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or making us subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers. You have the ability to disable the connection between your Account and your Third-Party Accounts at any time by accessing the “Settings” section of the website. Please note that your relationship with the third-party service providers associated with your third-party accounts is governed solely by your agreement(s) with such third-party service providers, and we disclaim any liability for personally identifiable information that may be provided to it by such third-party service providers in violation of the privacy settings that you have set in such third-party accounts.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, false or misleading or to reclaim any username that you create through the Service that violates our Terms. If you have reason to believe that your Account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at email@example.com
- You may not transfer or sell your website account and User ID to another party.
- Our Services are not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended Users. Our website reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts. Our website reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- One individual/entity can own only one account in his/her/its name.
- We provide a website that hosts various competitions. You can participate in the competition which are hosted on the website and purchase tickets from the website and get prizes. The prizes will be in accordance to the winner selected randomly through draw at a set time. There will also be active competitions.
- In order to purchase the ticket the users will have to click on the competition which is hosted on the website and it wishes to be a part of it.
- The user will have to make the payment accordingly and making of the payment shall confirm the entry of the participant in the competition.
- In order to buy the tickets, you need to make payment in the manner as stipulated on the website and through means available on the website.
- Our website uses third party payment providers to receive payments from users. We are not responsible for delays or erroneous transaction execution or cancellation of orders due to payment issues.
- We take utmost care to work with 3rd party payment providers, but do not control their systems, processes, technology and workflows, hence cannot be held responsible for any fault at the end of payment providers.
- Our website reserves the right to refuse to process transactions by users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with us or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
- The users acknowledge that we will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond our control.
- Our website reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Site fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful act or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
- We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the pre-set limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE COMPETITION
- The participants can enter the competition through the website or via post.
- FREE ENTRY METHOD:
- Send the following:
- Contact phone number,
- desired number of choice, and correct answer for that competition.
- Post to: 8 Clifford Street, Mansfield, England, NG18 4AQ
- Postal entries are limited to one ticket per person per competition.
- The Entrant must specify which competition they wish to enter; also they should specify which number they desire.
- If the number is not available by the time the postal entry has arrived and been processed a replacement random number will be allocated.
- Raffball LTD will process all free entries on a Monday of each week and will be the sole responsibility for a staff member on this day.
- The free entries will be treated in the exact same manner as the paid entries, in addition the free entries will be entered into the live draws in the same manner. Standard competition terms and conditions apply for free entries.
- Send the following:
- Availability and pricing of Competitions is at the discretion of the Website and will be specified at the point of sale on the Website. There is no requirement to pay to enter any Competition, as each Competition has a free entry route available as outlined above. The availability of a free entry route to enter each Competition means that the Competition does not fall within the definition of a lottery under the applicable laws and can be operated legally in the United Kingdom without any need for a licence.
- FREE ENTRY METHOD:
- ONLINE ENTRY
- In order to enter a Competition, you will have to login through your account.
- It should be noted that you are supposed to follow the instructions that are made available to you via the website at the time you select the competition and wish to enter and purchase the ticket for the same. You will have to provide the contact details and make payment. Once the ticket is purchased by you and you have registered to play the competition, your entry in the competition will be notified by us to your email id that you have provided at the time of registration. Your entry into the competition will only be confirmed when we confirm your entry through email.
- The Website reserves the right to refuse or disqualify any incomplete entry if the website has reasonable grounds to believe that the participant is in breach of any of the terms and conditions of the competition.
- The Participant can enter each Competition as many times as they would like, unless a specific limit is put on a specific prize or FREE PRIZE GIVEAWAY, whereby the limit for each user will be 1 ticket each. However, each account can have an unlimited amount of entries, providing they are purchased on that account.
- Each competition shall close the moment the last number is taken, and no further entries will be accepted after that point.
- DETERMINATION OF THE WINNER
- The winner will be determined through the random ball spinning machine and the number of entries shall determine the number of balls that are entered into the machine. Each competition will have a minimum of 350 balls and a maximum of 1500 balls (subject to change without notice).
- There shall only be one winner per competition as per the nature of the selection and unless the website decides and states otherwise.
- The website will attempt to contact winners of the competitions at the contact details provided at the time of registration and thus you should attempt to provide correct contact details. The website shall not be liable if it is unable to contact you due to the wrong contact information provided by you.
- If for any reason the website is unable to contact a Winner within 5 working days (which may be extended at the sole discretion of the Raffball LTD) of the end of a Competition, or the Winner fails for whatever reason or cause to confirm acceptance of the Prize and/or the Winner is disqualified as a result of not complying with or contravening any of these terms and conditions, the Winner hereby agrees that it will immediately, irrevocably and automatically forfeit the Prize and the Prize will remain in the possession and ownership of the website, and a new draw will take place for that prize using the original pool of players to select a new winner from.
- In the event that the website closes a Competition early, the Winner will be selected from all valid and eligible Entries received by the website prior to the date of closure, except that the website reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to close a Competition early without selecting a Winner. If a Competition is closed without selecting a Winner, the website will give all Participants game credit to enable them to replay equivalent Tickets in a subsequent Competition.
- The Website also reserves the right at its sole discretion to extend the closing date of any Competition. Each Competition can have the closing time extended by the Website up to 4 times. If the Competition is not sold out after the 4th extension of time, then the Prize that will be awarded will be as follows:
- 70% of the value of paid Entries to the Competition. Only the Competition Entrants (including free Entries) will be entered into this draw.
- The Winner will be required to show proof of identification on delivery of the Prize. Any failure to meet this requirement may result in the Winner being disqualified and the Website retaining the Prize.
- All Winners will be asked for their consent by the Website to provide photographs and/or pose for photographs and videos and have their personal details (including details of any Prize won by them) included in marketing material. If a Winner consents to the above, the foregoing photographs, videos and marketing material may be used in future marketing and public relations by the Website in connection with the Competition and in identifying them as a Winner of a Competition.
- Following receipt and verification of the details requested above by the Website and provided that the Winner has satisfied these terms and conditions, the Winners will be contacted in order to plan for delivery of the Prize.
- The Prizes are determined, selected by all and/or some of the directors of the company and are owned by the Company from the date of the Competition going live on the Website to the date that the Winner receives the Prize. Details of each Prize can be found on the Website on the Competitions pages. the Website and its operator take no responsibility for the Prize awarded after delivery has taken place. Once the Winner receives the Prize, the Company or the website does not insure the Prize. No insurance comes with the Prizes and we are not responsible for the Prize once it has been handed over to the Winner. The expenses to collect the Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- The Winner hereby agrees that all Prizes are subject to and are conditional on the terms and conditions of the website, Prize provider, manufacturer and/or supplier and/or anyone that is involved in the provision or delivery of the Prize to the Winner.
- Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable or convertible to other substitutes and cannot be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, offers or discounts, including without limitation any vouchers or offers of the Website or other Prize suppliers and/or third parties.
- That you will use the services provided by our website, its affiliates and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the website.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), we have the right in our sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of our website and / or other affiliated website without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That you are accessing the services available on this website and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any dealings through this website.
- It is possible that the other users (including unauthorized/unregistered users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
- You agree that you will not:
- Post or transmit any information, software, or other material which violates or infringes in the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
- Post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
- Alter, damage or delete any Content or other communications that are not your own Content or to otherwise interfere with the ability of others to access our website
- Claim a relationship with or to speak for any business, association, institution or other organization for which you are not authorized to claim such a relationship.
- Violate any operating rule, policy or guideline of your Internet access provider or online service.
- YOU MAY NOT USE THE WEBSITE FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- You shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers.
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the website, or any other systems or networks connected to the website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the website, or any network connected to the website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information of any other User or visitor to website, or any other customer, including any account on the website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the website.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of our website or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of our trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the website or our systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to us.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any transaction being conducted on the website, or with any other person’s use of the website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to us on or through the website or any service offered on or through the website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web Websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- Without limiting other remedies, we may, in our sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate our services and user accounts, prohibit access to our Websites, services, applications, and tools, and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users from using our Websites, services, applications, or tools, if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a period of months, or to modify or discontinue our Website, services. We shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
- Further we prohibit the transmission, distribution or posting of any matter which discloses personal or private information concerning any person or entity, including without limitation phone number(s) or addresses, credit, debit cards, calling card, User account numbers/ passwords or similar financial information, and home phone numbers or addresses. Even though all of this is strictly prohibited, there is a small chance that you might become exposed to such items and you further waive your right to any damages (from any party) related to such exposure.
All right, title, and interest in and to the Website (excluding postings/content provided by the users) is and will remain the exclusive property of our website and its licensors. The website service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of United Kingdom. Nothing in these Terms gives you a right to use the name of the website or website’s trademark or logo, or any other trademarks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features relating to the website or located on the website.
- USER CONTENT:
- Some of the features of this website or the Services may allow Users to view, post, publish, share, store, or manage (a) ideas, opinions, recommendations, or advice (“User Submissions/Content”), or (b) literary, artistic or other content, including but not limited to photos and videos. User Content includes all content submitted through your Account. By posting or publishing User Content to this website or to the Services, you represent and warrant to us that (i) you have all necessary rights to distribute User Content via this website or via the Services, either because you are the author of the User Content and have the right to distribute the same, or because you have the appropriate distribution rights, licenses, consents, and/or permissions to use, in writing, from the copyright or other owner of the User Content, and (ii) the User Content does not violate the rights of any third party.
- All reviews, comments, feedback, submitted or offered to us on this website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this website (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain our property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments. Thus, we exclusively own all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. We will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
- We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any Comments submitted by you to the website will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the website will be or contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”.
- You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your User Content or User Content that is submitted through your Account, and the consequences of, and requirements for, distributing it. With Respect to User Submissions, you acknowledge and agree that:
- We have no obligation, either express or implied, to develop or use User Submissions, and no compensation is due to you or to anyone else for any intentional or unintentional use of User Submissions.
- We shall own exclusive rights (including all intellectual property and other proprietary rights) to any User Submissions posted to this website, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of any User Submissions posted to this website for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you or to anyone else.
- It is possible that any of the user (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the website and that other users may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of the website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not endorse such unauthorized use, but by using the website, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the website. Please carefully select the type of information that you publicly disclose or share with others on the website.
- You may upload to any area of the Website or otherwise transmit, post, publish, reproduce or distribute, on or through our Website only Content that is not subject to any Intellectual Property Rights, or Content in which any holder of Intellectual Property Rights has given express authorization for distribution over the Internet and on our website, without restriction whatsoever. Any Content submitted with the consent of a copyright owner other than you should contain a phrase such as “Copyright owned by [name of owner]; Used by Permission.” By submitting Content to any Area, you automatically grant and/or warrant that the owner of such Content, whether it be You or a third party, has expressly granted to us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sublicense, distribute, perform, and display such Content, in whole or in part, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any Intellectual Property Rights that may exist in such Content. You also permit us to sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to such Content.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- Our website, our suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this website. Access to this website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of our website or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us or third-party suppliers. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of our website. You cannot modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- The website names and logos and all related service and our slogans are the trademarks or service marks of our website. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this website. Access to this website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
- All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this website (collectively, the “Contents”) are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents, the company or any related software. All software used on this website is the property of our website or its suppliers and protected by copyright laws of United Kingdom. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the Contents on this website is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted, all Contents are copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by our website, one of its affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us and are protected by copyright laws of United Kingdom. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this website is the exclusive property of our company and is also protected by Copyright laws of United Kingdom.
- We have the right to remove the Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, we will also terminate a user’s account if we determine that the user is a repeat infringer.
- If you believe in good faith that any material used or displayed on or through our website infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked, please provide us with the following information:
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number and an email address; a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that You are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- You should assume that everything that you see or read on this website is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, published, downloaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of our website or other copyright owner, EXCEPT: You may print copies of the material for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on our website are subject to the trademark rights of our website, including our name and Logo, corporate logos and emblems. Modifying, distributing or using for any purpose the material in any of our website which is copyrighted or otherwise protected under intellectual property laws directly violates our intellectual property rights. The material contained in this website is copyrighted, is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions, and is provided for lawful purposes only.
Users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our website, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to our website or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
- We may, at any time and without notice, suspend, cancel, or terminate your right to use the website (or any portion of the website). In the event of suspension, cancellation, or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the website affected by such suspension, cancellation, or termination. In the event of any suspension, cancellation, or termination, the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the website, and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in the Agreement, shall survive.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account:
- if we determine that you have engaged, or are engaging, in fraudulent, or illegal activities.
- you do not respond to account verification requests.
- to manage any risk of loss to us, a User, or any other person; or
- For other similar reasons.
- If we close your Account due to your breach of this User Agreement, you may also become liable for fees in an amount as ascertained by the website.
- If we close your Account, you will have no claim whatsoever against us in respect of any such suspension or termination of your Account.
- The website is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an “As Is” condition. You must bear the risks associated with the download and use of the website.
- We make no warranty that the Services or Website will meet your requirements or that the Services or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, accurate or reliable; nor do we make any warranty as to any information that may be obtained through the Services or Website. In case there is any defect in any software being used for the provision of the Services, we do not make any warranty that defects in such software will be corrected. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through use of the Services or Website is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
- The website provides content from other websites/Internet sites or resources and while our website tries to ensure that material included on the website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it shall not accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the website. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. In addition, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable, and you agree not to hold Company responsible, for any damages or losses (including, but not limited to, loss of money, goodwill or reputation, profits, or other intangible losses or any special, indirect, or consequential damages) resulting directly or indirectly from:
- Viruses or other malicious software obtained by accessing our Website, Services, or tools or any site, Services, or tool linked to our Website, Services, or tools.
- Glitches, bugs, errors, or inaccuracies of any kind in our Website, Services, and tools or in the information and graphics obtained from them.
- The content, actions, or inactions of third parties, including items listed using our Website, services, or tools or the destruction of allegedly fake items.
- A suspension or other action taken with respect to your account; and
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, our website or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the website, its services or this User Agreement.
- The Content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action based on the content on the Website.
- User understands and agrees that any information or material and/or goods or services obtained through the service is done at user’s own discretion and risk and that user will be solely responsible for any damage resulting from any transaction.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by user from us for free or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
We have employed highest possible security measures to protect your data which is stored with us. While we take all possible measure steps, you must immediately notify us at email@example.com upon becoming aware of any unauthorized access, any illegal online activity or any other security breach pertaining to the website, your Account or our Services and do everything under your control to mitigate the unauthorized access or security breach (including providing us the evidence and notifying appropriate authorities). You are solely responsible for securing your password. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from unauthorized access of your account resulting from your failure to secure your password.
- EXPRESS RELEASE:
You expressly hereby release and waive all claims against the Company, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, licensors, co-branders or other partners, and employees from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and/or consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys’ fees) of every kind and nature, arising from or in any way related to your use of our Website. You understand that any fact relating to any matter covered by this release may be found to be other than now believed to be true and you accept and assume the risk of such possible differences in fact. In addition, you expressly waive and relinquish all rights and benefits which you may have under any other state or federal statute or common law principle of similar effect, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- USER AGREEMENT AS DEFENCE:
The suits which are impliedly or specifically barred by this agreement shall be opposed by us by pleading this agreement.
- Any notices must be given by postal mail to us at.
- Attn: Raffball LTD
- Department: Legal
- In your case, we will send you any notice at your provided email address (either during the registration process or when your email address changes). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to us. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
- OUR SERVICE AND GUARANTEES:
Our website reserves the right to modify or terminate the website’s service for any reason, without notice, at any time. We also reserve the right to sell, alter, transfer or delegate our rights under this agreement to anyone without any prior notice to you. Our website does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website, and operation of the website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside our control.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
- NO WAIVER IMPLIED:
The failure of us to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these of Agreement, or the failure to require at any time performance by you of any of the provisions of these provisions, shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect our right to enforce each and every such provision thereafter. The express waiver by us of any provision, condition or requirement of these provisions shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition or requirement.
Each Term shall be deemed to be severable. If any Term or portion thereof is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way effect the validity or enforceability of any other Term.
- You will not assign any rights or delegate any obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, without obtaining our prior written consent, which may be withheld in our sole discretion.
- We may assign our rights and delegate any of our obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without your consent. Any assignment or delegation in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. These Terms will be binding and inure to the benefit of each party’s permitted successors and assigns.
- We shall be under no liability to you in respect of anything that, if not for this provision, would or might constitute a breach of these Terms, where this arises out of circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to:
- Shortage of supplies, equipment, and materials.
- Strikes and lockouts.
- Civil unrest.
- Computer hacking; or
- Malicious damage.
The Terms and Conditions cannot be modified on an individual basis by any person affiliated, or claiming affiliation, with us. Nothing in this section will prevent us from modifying the terms of these Terms and Conditions and posting such modifications on our website. We reserve the right, in our sole and exclusive discretion, to revise these terms and conditions at any time. All revisions shall be posted on this page. Since you are bound by all revisions made by us, you should review this page each time you connect to our website. It is important that you fully read and understand the terms and conditions you are agreeing to be bound by when you use this website.
- Our website’s team may send you information about offers, notices, letters and other communication to your email. You can ask us to refrain from sending you offers or promotional offers by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe link in our emails sent to you.
- You consent to receive notices and information from us in respect of the website and Services by electronic communication. You may withdraw this consent at any time, but if you do so we may choose to suspend or close your Account.
- By using our services, you are deemed to have executed this Agreement electronically; effective on the date you register your Account and start using our services. Your Account registration constitutes an acknowledgement that you can electronically receive, download, and print this Agreement.
- In connection with this Agreement, you may be entitled to receive certain records, such as contracts, notices, and communications, in writing. To facilitate your use of the website, you give us permission to provide these records to you electronically instead of in paper form.
- By registering for an Account, you consent to electronically receive and access, via email, all records and notices for the services provided to you under this Agreement that we would otherwise be required to provide to you in paper form. However, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to communicate with you via the Postal Service and other third-party mail services using the address under which your account is registered. Your consent to receive records and notices electronically will remain in effect until you withdraw it. You may withdraw your consent to receive further records and notices electronically at any time by contacting at the Contact details provided on our website. If you withdraw your consent to receive such records and notices electronically, we will terminate your access to the Services, and you will no longer be able to use the Services. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive records and notices electronically will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your request for withdrawal. Please note that your withdrawal of consent to receive records and notices electronically will not apply to records and notices electronically provided by us to you before the withdrawal of your consent becomes effective.
- In order to ensure that we are able to provide records and notices to you electronically, you must notify us of any change in your email address by updating your Account information by contacting Customer Support at email@example.com or updating your preferences within your account dashboard.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United Kingdom or the country in which you reside.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT:
The Agreement, in connection with the other obligations, policies and rules detailed in writing on the website, constitute the entire agreement between you and the website.
- CONTACT US:
For any further clarification of out Terms and Conditions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.