Lottery ends: December 31, 2021 12:00 am
This competition has 400 tickets
Tickets sold: 67
This competition will have 1 winner
Amazon Echo Buds
Tickets Limited to 10 per customer
How to play:
1: Pick Tickets
2: Answer Question
3: Add to Cart
All players MUST be over the age of 18 and MUST reside within the UK.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for how to enter via free postal entry
About this Prize
- Immersive sound: premium speaker drivers deliver crisp, dynamic audio. Bose Active Noise Reduction Technology and sealed in-ear design limits background noise.
- Hands free with Alexa: Echo Buds work with the Alexa app to stream music, play Audible audiobooks, make calls or check your calendar – just ask.
- Access other assistants: provides access to Siri or Google Assistant from a supported device – just press and hold your earbud.
- Long-lasting battery: get up to 5 hrs’ music playback per charge, up to 2 hrs with a quick 15-minute charge and up to 20 hrs with the charging case.
- Customisable fit for better sound: Multiple sizes of ear tips help form a comfortable in-ear seal for immersive listening. The Ear Tip Sizing Test in the Alexa app can help ensure the right fit for the best sound.
- Exercise ready: sweat resistant with a secure fit that’s made to move with you.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills: get a guided workout, order a taxi or even takeaway, all hands free.
- Designed to protect your privacy: Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including the ability to mute the microphones with the Alexa app.
*If all tickets fail to sell-out by the time the draw countdown reaches zero, a seven day extension will be added to the draw. If all tickets fail to sell-out during the extension, the competition will be extended a further 3 more times totalling 4 extentions total; but not exceeding 30 days. If by the final extension all tickets have not been sold, an alternative cash prize valued up to 70% of the total ticket sales for that prize will be awarded to the winner instead of the prize itself.