Lottery ends: December 31, 2021 12:00 am
This competition has 400 tickets
Tickets sold: 18
This competition will have 1 winner
Winner is: LEAH DAFELTicket number: 8 Answer: White
DJI Mavic Mini Drone
How to play:
1: Pick Tickets
2: Answer Question
3: Add to Cart
All players MUST be over the age of 18 and MUST reside within the UK.
Please see our Terms and Conditions for how to enter via free postal entry
About this Prize
The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini is the perfect creative companion, capturing your moments in a way that effortlessly elevates the ordinary. Together with the DJI Fly app, you’ll enjoy a simplified flying experience and a perspective unlike any other. The app enables you to create cinematic shots with just a few taps. It even has a flight tutorial to get you started. Weighing under 250g, Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone. This makes it exceptionally portable and puts it in the lowest and safest weight class of drones.
The new DJI Fly app offers a simple and intuitive user experience, enabling you to create cinematic shots with just a few taps. It even has Flight Tutorial, a feature to help you get started with Mavic Mini quickly and safely.
Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, ultra-smooth footage.
Performs: Dronie, Rocket, Cirle, Helix.
- Maximum speed 13 metres per second.
- Maximum flying height 36.58 metres.
- 90 minutes charging time for 30 minutes flying time.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Controlled using smartphone and remote.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Built in camera 12MP and 2.7k HD video.
- Batteries required: 1 x rechargeable (included).
- This item is not a toy.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This drone does not provide protection.
- To prevent possible injury by entanglement remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees into a crawling position.
*If all tickets fail to sell-out by the time the draw countdown reaches zero, a seven day extension will be added to the draw. If all tickets fail to sell-out during the extension, the competition will be extended a further 3 more times totalling 4 extentions of 7 days each. If by the final extension all tickets have not been sold, an alternative cash prize valued up to 70% of the total ticket sales for that prize will be awarded to the winner instead of the prize itself.